Sunday, May 19, 2013

Noticed in dispatches this week



1.       ‘We like football, meat pies, kangaroos and Holden cars’...because we are forced fed this rubbish and block any attempt from anyone who wants to offer alternatives. This on top of tv channels pulling the Greenpeace anti coke ad continues to show that it’s money that matters.


2.       Time for some non violent agrarian disobedience I reckon.  Get those guerrilla gardeners knocking up some Monsanto seed bombs and tossing them out rail carriage windows deep into rural Oz.


3.       Revenge is a dish best eaten cold when it comes to cockroaches. I think I have somewhere an article about how much insect material we eat unknowingly already and I never met a grasshoppper I did’nt think would look better grilled, salted and chillied and crunching between my teeth, legs protruding tellingly from my lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment